Saturday, January 06, 2007

Well Smurf...

Ok so i have to admit ive spent several hours in the last 2 days in front of this computer reading a certin thread over at DST.. If you dont know what thread im talking about, well the title of this blog is a clue :) It's been fun getting to know some of the people there that i knew nothing about prior to this.

Well tomorrow is the day, it is my very 1st 29th birthday hehe... I'm excited, yet i havent quite figured out how long i will stay 29, i might actually be perfectly ok with turning 30, kinda means im an official grown up huh?? I guess ill have to start acting like one...Oh well..

Me and Dh went out tonight to celebrate a double date at Applebee's, it was fun, the service was well OK, i wiggled my way out of being sang happy birthday to by all the staff, but still got my birthday treat!! YAY!! So for that the waiter got props and made up for the slow service!!

Have a good night everyone!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

giggle...fortunately, I read the recap thread first and did not spend hours!