Thursday, January 04, 2007

Big News and a challenge...

WOW I've had a string of good luck lately... Firstly being invited to Kathryn's CT, its been so much fun working with her designs, they really do rock!! I am currently working on a year in reveiw album that im making using her Altered Art Spiral album . I had big plans with it, but im struggling a bit, i think because its such a big project, but im sure it will be awesome once its done.

Secondly, I was asked to Join the CT at Digi Scrap Shak I of course accepted, who could pass that offer up!! I am very excited to get to work there, lots of great designers there, and lots of fun stuff to work with.

Third, I was asked to possibly photograph a wedding for a complete stranger! That was very encouraging. When i declined do to my lack of experience, she offered to let me come out anyway to get the practice, how awesome is that!! So in July it looks like ill be shooting a wedding :) I can hardly wait.

Ok so for the challenge, There is a new BLOG IT Challenge for January at DSS, This week's challenge is to post your best photo of 2006, I had to think about this for a sec, then i remember this shot, its probably not my favorite overall picture of 2006, but it means the most to me because its my grandparents, and i just dont see them that often, and well, they are getting older:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo. Congrats on all the CT invites and good luck with the wedding photos even if it will only be practice.
Debby
DJOB

Unknown said...

What a sweet shot of your grandparents..simple straightforward and not much fuss! It's good to see they still have each other! Thanks for sharing!